About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Started my career as a young musician/singer during the early to late 70's and went on to study all art disciplines including: photography, graphic print-layout,stage production, radio production, fine art (painting)and Film. Now completing my BA degree in Fine-Art at Plymouth College of Art 2012

My video work

Monday 29 March 2010

Trial in After Effects

Ive been a little lost in After Effects for the last few days.Trying to work out how to use it. This is my first effort. It's a simple setup but it still took me some time to find my way around the controls.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a slower download speed you can wait for the video to load up before playing it. You will notice a light red bar under the dark red. The light bar is the film loading and red is what has already downloaded, just so you know if you don't already!

    ReplyDelete