About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Started my career as a young musician/singer during the early to late 70's and went on to study all art disciplines including: photography, graphic print-layout,stage production, radio production, fine art (painting)and Film. Now completing my BA degree in Fine-Art at Plymouth College of Art 2012

My video work

Wednesday 11 August 2010

New Job

I will be embarking on a short film project in the next coming week as 1st AD working with Writer/Director, Dionne King and Cinematographer Kate Reid. The pre-production meeting is early next week followed by 3 days of shooting in a 3 bedroom flat. This is going to be a great opportunity to work on a professional production, although I approach all my work with the same attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment