About Me

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Started my career as a young musician/singer during the early to late 70's and went on to study all art disciplines including: photography, graphic print-layout,stage production, radio production, fine art (painting)and Film. Now completing my BA degree in Fine-Art at Plymouth College of Art 2012

My video work

Thursday 25 February 2010


Its funny how things pan out during the day. Having talked about our (the class) new end of year productions and goals it's so interesting to finally hear where our true interests lie. The door opens and suddenly your back to your old creative self again. The group have fun discussing each other's projects and it becomes obvious from here on  who you will be looking to work with for your final project. Very exciting days ahead and of course, much work.
I've been writing my project for the last year but of course although the heart of the project is there the rest is in note form and with an initial presentation in 2 weeks I will start by dissecting the notes (and mountain of audio) and plan to shoot two trial scenes with principal actress and 2 male extras. I have had enough experience to know that very little in life runs smoothly so let battle commence....YKT

No comments:

Post a Comment